Sunday, October 23, 2011

New DooDad!

I made this little piece of Word Art =====> to the right. The blue one. See it? It says: "This time...this time in your life...right now, it is only for a season. Adore. Endure. Delight."

A dear, dear friend of mine gave me this incredibly wise advice years ago, and I am still trying to learn from it. I don't want to squander the time that the Lord has me here on earth with things that are not eternal. He has blessed me beyond measure with my husband, my children, my family & friends. He has taught me over and over again, His patience, His mercy, His grace and His forgiveness. This reminds me of my need to live out what Almighty God has given me.

So, I teach my children at home with the strength that He gives me, I adore my husband with the love that He empowers me with, and I continue to ask for guidance, forgiveness, and wisdom to live a life that is pleasing to Him alone.

I just wanted to publicly thank Debbie Black for this gift of friendship and words of encouragement that have meant the world to me through the years. THANK YOU!!!!!

Whatever you are going through, good or bad, it is only for a season. Give God the glory and endure & delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment