Lots of fantastic changes & activities in life in the past few months.
- Health issues with family keep things in perspective.
- kaBoks, the digital store I was selling my designs, has closed shop. :'( very sad, yes. This was a blessing in disguise for me, since I was struggling with a definite direction. I will not be looking for another digi store, but will continue designing and posting freebies here on my blog.
- Speaking of freebies, be on the lookout in March for a super BLOG HOP with my fellow classmates from the Art of Digital Design II (jessica sprague & carina gardner teaching)
- Moving plans...sometime in August.
- Hubby & father-in-law making a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Alaska!! Yea!
- Praising and rejoicing in the trials of life. Thank you, Lord.