Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 …a New Year! Hallelujah!

Happy New Year!

I am so looking forward to great and fresh beginnings! As a homeschooler, I tend to panic and feel overwhelmed by all that I didn't do (almost every December), but after Christmas and the reminder of His mercy, I can see January and the coming year as He sees me…with promise and hope of a future.

One of the things I want to accomplish this year is to set up an etsy shop and to publish several designs onto Zazzle & Cafe Press. I have several more freebie files to upload here, but seem to be interrupted before I can finish the projects. So, scheduling work hours into homeschool days is another priority, even though it can be toward the bottom of the priority list.

Hoping that you look to the One that can fulfill and sustain you.
~Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment